Please take a moment to register your bike with us. Why register? Because if your bike is ever lost or stolen, we can provide you with key information that can help you recover your bicycle quicker and easier.
Click Here to Register your oroboros Product
oroboros Limited Warranty
Your purchase includes the following warranty which is in lieu of all other express warranties. This warranty is extended only to the initial consumer purchaser. This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.
Every oroboros bicycle has a useful life cycle. The length of useful lifecycle of a bicycle or components is not the same as the warranty period and will vary depending on the type of bike, riding conditions, and care the bicycle receives. Competition, jumping, downhill racing, trick riding, trial riding, riding in severe conditions or climates, riding with heavy loads, or any other non-standard use can substantially shorten the useful product lifecycle. Any one or a combination of these conditions may result in an unpredictable failure that is not covered by this limited warranty. All bicycles and frame sets should be periodically checked by an authorized oroboros representative for indications of potential problems, inappropriate use and/or abuse. These are important safety checks and may help prevent accidents, bodily injury to the rider and a shortened product lifecycle.
Steel, aluminum and dual suspension frames are guaranteed against faulty materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Limited Warranty. If frame failure should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the guarantee period, the frame will be replaced. For frame replacement under this Limited Warranty, contact us, stating the nature of the failure, model number, date received and the name of the oroboros sales associate from which the bike was received, at the address given on this page. Frame must be returned for inspection at customer’s expense. Please note: the fork is not part of the frame. A lifetime warranty on your frame does not guarantee that the product will last forever.
All other parts of the bicycle, except Normal Wear Parts, are warranted against defective materials and workmanship for as long as the initial consumer purchaser has the bicycle, subject to the Terms and Conditions of this Limited Warranty. If failure of any part should occur due to faulty materials or workmanship during the warranty period, the part will be replaced. All warranty claims must be submitted to the address below and must be shipped prepaid and accompanied by proof of purchase. Any other warranty claims not included in this statement are void. This especially includes installation, assembly, and disassembly costs. This warranty does not cover paint damage, rust, or any modifications made to the bicycle. Normal Wear Parts are defined as grips, tires, tubes, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering. These parts are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship as delivered with the product. Any claim for repair or replacement of Normal Wear Parts (grips, tubes, tires, cables, brake shoes and saddle covering) and missing parts must be made within thirty (30) days of the date of purchase.
Most non-proprietary components have a limited warranty offered by the component manufacturer directly. Please contact your oroboros sales associate or write to the company for additional information on making a warranty claim on such a part.
Conditions of Warranty
- Your bicycle has been designed for general transportation and recreational use, but has not been designed to withstand abuse associated with stunting and jumping. This warranty ceases when you rent, sell, or give away the bicycle, ride with more than one person, or use the bicycle for stunting or jumping.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or anything you break accidentally or deliberately.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, improper assembly or maintenance, or installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold. The warranty does not apply to damage or failure due to accident, abuse, misuse, neglect, or theft. Claims involving these issues will not be honored.
- It is the responsibility of the individual consumer purchaser to assure that all parts included in the factory-sealed carton are properly installed, all functional parts are initially adjusted properly, and subsequent normal maintenance services and adjustments necessary to keep the bicycle in good operating condition are properly made.
- This warranty does not apply to damage due to improper installation of parts, installation of any kind of power plant or internal combustion engine, modification or alteration of the brakes, drive train, or frame in any way, or failure to properly maintain or adjust the bicycle.NOTICE: Bicycle specifications subject to change without notice.Oroboros life.
C/o Umasons Auto Compo Pvt. Ltd.
B-34, MIDC, Waluj, Aurangabad – 431136
Call toll free 1800-843-7373
Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
THIS IS THE ONLY WARRANTY MADE BY oroboros. THERE ARE NO OTHER WARRANTIES. ANY WARRANTY THAT MIGHT OTHERWISE BE IMPLIED BY LAW INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE LIMITED STRICTLY TO THE APPLICABLE LENGTH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.